Body Repatriation Insurance
In one word
Is this insurance for me?
- You want to be assured that in case of decease your remains will be repatriated to the country you chosed.
- Our repatriation of remains insurance assists with the logistics and coordination with authorities and airliners to make the final journey home.
- You want you or your family or a group of persons with the same values as yours to be covered? We have the solution.
- Having more questions? See our answers
Body Repatriation Quotation
Your Questions / Our answers
1. Notify the relevant authorities about the death
2. Inform the coroner that you'd like to repatriate the body overseas
3. Arrange the relevant documents
4. Prepare the body for repatriation
The cost of repatriation depends on several factors. These include where the deceased is going. It is difficult to advise on costs, however, these could range from 1.500€ to much more.
This cover is of course one of the best way to make sure that every tradition or religion can be applied once the body has arrived in the final destination. For example in France about 70% of muslim families want bodies repatriated to Algeria or Morocco or wherever. So the procedure is now very well managed.
The timescales for this are difficult to predict. Although all circumstances can differ, on average it approximately takes two weeks to organise for a body to be repatriated abroad.
As soon as the payment is confirmed you will receive an email with all documents attesting that you are covered. Please read carefully the terms and condition to avoid any misunderstanding. You can contact us and feel free to ask all the questions you could still have.
Yes, every year you will receive a message telling you that your insurance is about to be renewed. If you don't want to renew then just let us know buy answering the message. If you don't then the insurance will stop automatically.